Saturday 7 March 2009

What if Woody Allen had Directed Watchmen?


Tom and are will probably not find time over this weekend to see Watchmen which has zero impact on me but I imagine Tom might be quite upset. It's his own fault for going out tonight for non-drunken-responsible-father-to-be shannanigans with his brother and a priest and working tomorrow.

I'm sure he'd like this little funny that I found here swapping Zack Snyder for other directors. Here's what they say about Woody Allen's version:

Allen sets his romantic comedy on the Upper West Side, where wealthy dermatologist Dr. Herbert Manhattan (Allen) suffers a freak accident with his dermabrasion machine. How will his blue skin and omnipotence affect his relationship with beautiful but scatterbrained silk importer Laurie Juspeczyk (Scarlett Johansson)?

But the thing I most enjoy is the picture above, it made me lol.

You can see the rest on the Slate Website.

No comments: