Friday 16 January 2009

26 Weeks

I keep thinking and saying that I am 27 weeks pregnant but I just rechecked the due date calculator and I'm actually 26 weeks. It's going to slow!
After all the sickness and craziness of the first trimester things are just about as normal as they can be. I have a large bump, lots of kicks and I get short of breath. The lack of unpleasant pregnancy symptoms must be karma. The worst thing is losing my balance all the time, oh and not being able to reach my toes. I asked Tom to paint my toenails the other night, with red nailpolish, it looked like someone had tried to chew off the ends of my feet. I think I'll just go au naturel, same for my leg hair soon I think, I'm finding it too much of a stretch and I'm pretty sure everyone finds Chewbacca legs sexy.

No comments: